- Website: careers.humanfactor.ph
- Street: Quimpo Blvd.
- Listed: February 13, 2015 10:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Human Factor is one of the official Sourcing and Recruitment partners of several Call Center Companies in the country. We are tasked by our partner BPOs to acquire quality candidates and employees for them.
Be screened and mentored for FREE plus get the chance to experience mock tests for Versant, Grammar, Typing, and other Technical skills. We offer 100% job assistance.
We will help you land a job WITHOUT YOU PAYING US. Our Call Center partners PAY US.
Apply Now! URGENT Need:
– Full-Time Customer Service Representatives
– Full-Time Technical Support Representatives
– Handle inbound customer service support calls from established customer (CSR)
– Handle technical support calls from established customers (TSR)
– Cross sell value added services or products offered by the company
– Provide consistent, superior service to every customer by utilizing all available tools and resources
– 18 years old and above
– High School Graduate or College Graduate/Undergraduate (NOT CURRENTLY STUDYING)
– Good to Excellent English communication skills and call handling skills
– Proficiency in problem solving, decision making and multitasking in a fast paced environment
– Flexible to changes and has sense of urgency
– Time Management Skills
– Can work under pressure and can deliver set goals
– Has the ability to have fun at work
– Willing to work on shifting schedules, weekends and holidays
– Willing to work in Davao City, Davao del Sur
– Applicant should be Filipino citizen or hold relevant residence status
– Call Center experience is a PLUS but NOT REQUIRED for training will be provided
HOW TO APPLY
E-mail your comprehensive updated resumé with character references to email@example.com.
NOTE: Please indicate in the SUBJECT:
DAVAOPORTAL: CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (DAVAO CITY) for CSR
DAVAOPORTAL: TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (DAVAO CITY) for TSR
Real time phone interview will be conducted from Mondays – Fridays; 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. Please keep your mobile phone lines open.
For more information:
Call: (032) 254 – 1735
Like and Message: www.facebook.com/HFSourcingRecruitment
1448 total views, 1 today