- Website: https://www.facebook.com/kdmai
- Street: km.5 Guadalupe Village, Matina Crossing
- Listed: May 5, 2014 1:23 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
An educational institution.
“As an educational institution, it works toward transforming and nurturing God’s given gift, be proactive, grow and develop their potentials fully, able to relate in a value-based response to make a positive difference in their own lives and the lives of others, recognizing all teachers and families as full partner in the educational system and quality programs for children as integral to the success of all communities.”
Visions to become a recognized leader educational institution offering quality instruction in preparatory, elementary, secondary, technical courses and to establish extensions programs in the community and throughout the region.
PHILOSOPHY OF EDUCATION
Kristy Dawn College of Davao, Inc. believes that man is matter and spirit-breathed of god: therefore his education must competently and sufficiently prepare him for life and worthily for a life hereafter.
KDCDI VISION, MISSION AND GOAL
Kristy Dawn College of Davao Inc. vision to be a recognized leader educational institution offering quality instruction in preparatory, elementary, secondary, technical courses and establish extension programs in the community and through the region.
Kristy Dawn College of Davao, Inc. as an institution, it works toward transforming and nurturing God’s given gift, be proactive, grow and develop their potentials fully, able to relate in a value-based response to make a positive difference in their own lives and the lives of others, recognizing all teachers and families as full partner in the educational system and quality programs for student as integral to the success of all communities.
As a leader, Kristy Dawn College of Davao, Inc promise to strive;
1.Teaching the child with excellent care and compassion through Multiple Intelligence Approach.
2.Respecting dignity and self-worth of an individual by heart issues;
a.A Heart to live out our core values.
b.A Heart to create partnership with the home.
c.A Heart to affirm values and norms.
d.A Heart to discipline with dignity.
e.A Heart to demonstrate living lessons.
f.A Heart to pursue excellence.
3.Encouraging a supportive environment with recognition and responsiveness.
4.Applying more resources toward improvement of how we inform and communicate with all whom we serve.
5.Uses a uniform set themes of every level from which lesson and activities targeted different skills continuously learning, individually as a team.
6.Present living lesson in accordance with biblical values to help become better and responsible individual.
Kristy Dawn College of Davao, Inc. Core strategies on how to achieve;
1.Quality of teaching and students services.
2.Virtue of Punctuality (organized, preparedness, stay focus)
3.Students’ Inventory (Profiling)
4.Clear Framework of Moral Values/Core Values.
5.Basic Competencies per Level
6.Engage and reward teachers and personnel.
7.Improve performance and communication.
8.Increase loyalty growth drive.
9.Strengthen school organizations/clubs.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES OF TEACHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
The Teachers Education Program aims to:
1. Prepare students to be globally competent imbued with ideals, values and traditions of the Philippine life;
2. Cultivate appreciation of human ideals thru co-curricular activities/extra-curricular activities inspired by the love of God and fellowmen;
3. Provide access to quality and relevant education through dynamic, democratic and interactive channels of evaluation;
4. Equip students with pedagogical knowledge and skills enabling them to analyze and synthesize organized field of knowledge of theories, concepts, and practical application in the major fields;
5. Facilitate for students the acquisition of in-depth knowledge of theories, concepts, and practical application in the major fields;
6. Maintain high standards of appropriate instructional technology and procedures contributing to students’ efficiency and effectiveness;
7. Maintain high quality of student participation in the community extension programs for the development of civic awareness and social consciousness; and
8. Provide students venues for the cultivation of the spirit of inquiry through classroom-based researches.
1. Provide students lessons in instruction and service-learning experiences that will prepare them for future professional or self-employment.
2. Provide opportunities and experiences for the students to acquire analytical and critical thinking skills.
3. Stimulate and encourage individual creativity, self-discipline and objective thinking skills among students.
4. Foster and inspire creativity, self-discipline and objective thinking skills among students.
5. Maintain and preserve the students’ participation in the community extension programs and services.
6. Equip students as they prepare for future entry in the workforce, ready to serve God and community as ambassadors of justice
1978 total views, 1 today