- Website: http://spmc.doh.gov.ph/
- Listed: September 10, 2013 7:59 am
Image source: Davao City by Battad
Southern Philippines Medical Center (formerly Davao Medical Center) is a government-owned hospital administered under the Department of Health of the Republic of the Philippines located along J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City, which is about 15 to 20 minutes away (cab ride) from Davao International Airport.
The facility was established way back in 1917 as a 25-bed capacity hospital but now has grown to accomodate thousands of patients.
The facility is run under the following key persons:
Chief of Hospital III: Leopoldo J. Vega, MD, FPCS, FPATACSI, MBA-H
Chief of Clinics: Ricardo B. Audan, MD, FPAFP
HHRDO Executive Director: Ma. Elinore A. Concha, MD, FPAFP
Chief Administrative Officer: Ricardo S.D Justol, MARE, MPA
Finance Division Chief: Barbara S. Cesar, MPA
Chief Nurse: Vilma L. Comoda, RN, MAN, CSEE
Telephone: (082) 227-2731
Fax: (082) 221-7029
3096 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: davaoportal
- Member Since: July 10, 2012
Other items listed by davaoportal
- The Marco Polo Hotel of Davao
- For Rent: LED, STAGE EQUIPMENT, LIGHTS & SOUND SYSTEM for EVENTS!
- Lots for Sale (Island Garden City of Samal)
- Davao Eagle Ridge Resort
- Pisces International Placement Corporation (Davao Office)