- Website: http://www.unionbankph.com/
- Listed: March 25, 2014 11:09 pm
Started its operation in 1981, UnionBank was established as a result of a partnership among big institutions in the Philippines, namely: Aboitiz Group, Insular Life, and Social Security System.
In 1982, UnionBank became a commercial bank and after a decade (in July 1992) it was granted the license to operate as a universal bank.
In 1994, the bank acquired the International Corporate Bank (Interbank).
Today, UnionBank is considered as one of the best in the financial industry, with 190 branches all over the Philippines and with 224 ATMs (as of January 2012).
In Davao City, you can transact with UnionBank in the following locations:
DAVAO – MAGSAYSAY
R. Magsaysay Ave. cor. E. Jacinto St., Davao City
Branch Mgr: Ma. Teresa C. Laud
Tel: (082)2216426; (082)2216726
DAVAO – MONTEVERDE
G/F Mintrade Bldg. Monteverde Ave. cor. Sales St., Davao City
Branch Mgr: Eleanor E. Nabatar
Quirino Avenue cor San Pedro St., Davao City
Branch Mgr: Melinda A. Gadiane
G/F Quibod Commercial Center, Rizal Avenue, Davao City
Branch Mgr: Ma. Evangeline M. Lumanlan
Tel: (082)2216489; 2253004
Victoria Plaza Complex, J.P. Laurel Ave., Davao City
Branch Mgr: Sylvia P. Maralit
4012 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: davaoportal
- Member Since: July 10, 2012
Other items listed by davaoportal
- Patok Sa Manok – Bonifacio Branch, Davao City
- Penong’s Barbecue, Seafoods, and Grills
- Rush Sale: 3-hectare Commercial/Industrial Land in Sta. Cruz, Davao del Sur
- National Statistics Office Region XI
- The Pinnacle Hotel & Suites Is Hiring!