Davao International Airport (also known as Francisco Bangoy International Airport) is the busiest airport in Mindanao region, catering about 2 million passengers and 85,00 metric tons of cargo in a year. It is operated by Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines. It has a single 3,00-meter precision runway and total area of about 200 hectares.
It is a hub for various airline companies like Airphil Express and Cebu Pacific.
Other airlines that DIA caters include AirAisa Philippines, Philippine Airlines, PAL Express, Wings Air, South East Asian Airlines, Tiger Airways, Zest Air.
Image source: Davao International Airport Facebook page
Davao City Airport Interior
Image source: http://paraisodabaw.blogspot.com
DIA Derparture Area
Image source: http://www.arkitektura.ph
DIA is located in Catitipan, Brgy. Buhangin, Davao City (main access road is through Japan-Philippines Friendship Highway).
For additional information/AIP Orders please contact:
Aeronautical Information Service
Tel. No. : (0632) 759 71 38
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Popular Listing Today
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (133 views)
- Petron Gasul (19 views)
- Deca Wakeboard Park in Davao City (12 views)
- Davao City Tourism Office (6 views)
- Holcim Philippines – Davao Plant (6 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (104373 views)
- Bigby’s Cafe and Restaurant (45988 views)
- Deca Wakeboard Park in Davao City (38998 views)
- CITI Hardware – Davao Branches (24238 views)
- BBQ Bob (20875 views)