Founded by the Religious of the Virgin Mary (RVM) in 1905, the University envisions the transformation of society in response to the signs of the time. This institution is committed for the service others with “humility and love” and “exercise leadership in the pursuit of excellence in instruction, research, and community service.”
The university offers a wide array of academic programs that cater the needs of community for education – grade school, high school, undergraduate studies, and graduate studies. For more, visit the University’s Academic Programs Page.
Address and Contact Information
The UIC Main Campus is located at Father Selga Street, Davao City.
Telephone number: (82) 221.80.90
The Annex Campus is located at Bonifacio Street, Davao City.
Telephone number: (82) 227.1573
The High School and Grade school campuses are both in Bajada, Davao City.
HS Telephone number: (82) 222.2320
GS Telephone number: (82) 222.0703
|Street||Father Selga Street|
Popular Listing Today
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (329 views)
- Indian Darbar Cuisine (19 views)
- Silangan Multi-Purpose Cooperative (18 views)
- Deca Wakeboard Park in Davao City (17 views)
- CITI Hardware – Davao Branches (15 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Bigby’s Cafe and Restaurant (44999 views)
- Deca Wakeboard Park in Davao City (36355 views)
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (34674 views)
- CITI Hardware – Davao Branches (20325 views)
- BBQ Bob (19342 views)