This ad listing is expired.
Welcome to Davao Beach Season!
Looking for information on your favorite beach activity?
Gulf Cruise has established relationships with local companies,
and we’d love to show you more things you may like to do here at the beach! Gulf Cruise is your comprehensive community guide to beaches of Samal and Talicud Island..
Cruising the boardwalk, riding the waves, Beach Street events, trying out every local restaurant under the sun;
however you choose to live the life,
Gulf Cruise can’t wait to make it happen.
As with most tropical destinations, tourism has largely taken over in Davao, Philippines and the culture has lost its true flavor. But not so, here! Here you’ll find some of the top-rated beaches like babu Santa of Talicud island, Coral Garden, the answer to every snorkler’s dream and much more.
Our passionate guides will be glad to share with you their extended knowledge on the Samal and Talicud beaches, either on a private or a group tour. In addition to the guiding, we also have a catering services, so you dont worry about anything while enjoying the blue waters and its white sand.
#13 Sagittarius St.,
Matina, Davao City,
Phone: (082) 271 0893
Mobile : 0923 890 4408
for more information, please email – Mr Milber Cantiberos:
Our services are aimed at any types such as:
– groups (adult or schools)
– individuals (families, friends couples)
– cruise passengers
– business tourism (seminars, incentives, …excursions for accompanying people)
|Street||#13 Sagittarius St., GSIS Heights Matina|
Gulf Cruise Travel
Popular Listing Today
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (256 views)
- Dusit Thani Residence Davao – Luxury Hotel Residence (62 views)
- Hiring: Project Architect (51 views)
- Patok Sa Manok – Bonifacio Branch, Davao City (24 views)
- Rose Pharmacy – Davao City Branches (13 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (253953 views)
- Bigby’s Cafe and Restaurant (47173 views)
- Deca Wakeboard Park in Davao City (42270 views)
- Patok Sa Manok – Bonifacio Branch, Davao City (31003 views)
- CITI Hardware – Davao Branches (27631 views)