Little Nam – Vietnamese Restaurant
Little Nam is a dining destination that has recently opened along Mt. Mayon St., Davao City, serving authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
From the corner of Sampaguita Inn in Quirino Avenue, you just need to take about a minute walk to reach the place.
The restaurant serves great meal selections – from seafood to chicken, pork, and beef menu; from noodle soup to rice toppings – that you will surely enjoy.
Prices are reasonable. You can have a sumptuous meal for a price starting from 100+ pesos (for single servings) to around 400 pesos for group menu.
Aside from delicious food, this restaurant also has a beautiful interior. And though they’ve got a pretty little space, it’s cozy and reflects traditional Vietnamese designs.
Take a look at some of the pictures below:
Craving to taste new flavors? Why not try dining at Little Nam?
Visit them along Mt. Mayon St., Davao City.
Business Hours: 10am-2pm; 5pm-10pm
For inquiries, try this one: (082) 287 1974
#meanttogoforfood #littlenamdavao #davaorestaurant #davaovietnameserestaurant #travelforfood #vietnamesefood #davaodining #littlenam
|Office Hours||10am-2pm; 5pm-10pm|
Popular Listing Today
- CITI Hardware – Davao Branches (2 views)
- EverJoy Resort (1 views)
- Anna-Lou’s Meat Shop and Farm Products (1 views)
- Bigby’s Cafe and Restaurant (1 views)
- G-Corner’s Café (1 views)
Popular Ads Overall
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (204118 views)
- Bigby’s Cafe and Restaurant (46661 views)
- Deca Wakeboard Park in Davao City (40697 views)
- CITI Hardware – Davao Branches (26554 views)
- Patok Sa Manok – Bonifacio Branch, Davao City (22018 views)