San Pedro Hospital of Davao City, Inc. is a Catholic non-stock, non-profit, training institution committed to the care of the sick and the poor, the education of health professionals and the delivery of quality healthcare to all. It is owned and managed by the Dominican Sisters of the Trinity, Inc. and has been providing medical services to people for over 60 years now.
At present San Pedro Hospital has 295 bed capacity and 20 bassinets. It is also accredited by the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation and provides services to various Health Maintenance Organizations.
This medical institution has various departments that help cater clients’ needs, including ANESTHESIOLOGY, DIAGNOSTIC and IMAGING, FAMILY MEDICINE, INTERNAL MEDICINE, OBSTETRICS and GYNECOLOGY, PATHOLOGY, PEDIATRICS, and SURGERY.
Address and Contact details:
C. Guzman Street, Davao City, Philippines
email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Telephone numbers: +63 (082) 221-4982; 221-4950; 221-5134; 221-5207; 221-4962; 221-5028; 221-5171
FAX (Accounting): 226-4714
FAX (Administrative Secretary): 226-4714
Checkout map for directions:
|Street||C. Guzman Street|
Popular Listing Today
Popular Ads Overall
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (238584 views)
- Bigby’s Cafe and Restaurant (46990 views)
- Deca Wakeboard Park in Davao City (41262 views)
- Patok Sa Manok – Bonifacio Branch, Davao City (29285 views)
- CITI Hardware – Davao Branches (27083 views)