Founded by the Religious of the Virgin Mary (RVM) in 1905, the University envisions the transformation of society in response to the signs of the time. This institution is committed for the service others with “humility and love” and “exercise leadership in the pursuit of excellence in instruction, research, and community service.”
The university offers a wide array of academic programs that cater the needs of community for education – grade school, high school, undergraduate studies, and graduate studies. For more, visit the University’s Academic Programs Page.
Address and Contact Information
The UIC Main Campus is located at Father Selga Street, Davao City.
Telephone number: (82) 221.80.90
The Annex Campus is located at Bonifacio Street, Davao City.
Telephone number: (82) 227.1573
The High School and Grade school campuses are both in Bajada, Davao City.
HS Telephone number: (82) 222.2320
GS Telephone number: (82) 222.0703
|Street||Father Selga Street|
Popular Listing Today
Popular Ads Overall
- Urgent Hiring @ Davao Light Company: Registered Electrical Engineers; Registered Mechanical Engineers (238526 views)
- Bigby’s Cafe and Restaurant (46989 views)
- Deca Wakeboard Park in Davao City (41262 views)
- Patok Sa Manok – Bonifacio Branch, Davao City (29283 views)
- CITI Hardware – Davao Branches (27078 views)